Oasis Hospital employs over 300 people from more than 30 countries around the world.
Oasis Hospital seeks people who are passionate about providing first-rate healthcare to the international community in Al Ain, United Arab Emirates. We look for people who can adapt to a different cultural environment and who are motivated by compassion. In addition to caring for residents of the UAE and neighboring Oman, we are also committed to meeting the medical needs of the needy and less fortunate.
Oasis Hospital is also a teaching partner for United Arab Emirates University Medical School.
Oasis Hospital chooses to hire staff directly, without going through an employment agency. We prefer to meet you ourselves at the outset and then will continue to be directly in contact with you throughout the hire and visa process. Doctors, nurses and a full range of other healthcare workers can expect a variety of benefits and competitive wages.
If you are motivated to share your medical expertise and compassionate care with a burgeoning community in a fast-growing country, come join us! Here you can contribute to the legacy of medical advancement while bringing life-changing hope through daily, Christ-centered compassion.
For more information about any of the current job opportunities below or to send your cv please email firstname.lastname@example.org. Please put the job title in the subject line of the email – this helps us process your application more quickly.
- Radiologist (Female preferred)
- Orthopedic Surgeon (Females preferred)
- Gastroenterologist (Females preferred)
- Obstetrician/Gynecologists (Females only)
- Urogynecologist (Females only)
- Pediatric Rehabilitation physician
- Pediatric Neurologist
- Pediatric Surgeon
- Dermatologist (Females preferred)
- Medical Practitioners with ER/Urology experience – Only HAAD licensed or HAAD exam exempted candidates.
Nursing and Midwifery – Only HAAD licensed or HAAD exam exempted candidates.
- Registered Nurses for Nurse Call Centre (Must be Female & ability to speak Arabic), Pediatric Emergency (PICU), IMCU, Pediatrics, Ward, Labour and Delivery, Home Visitation
- Clinical Charge Nurse for OB/Med Surg Unit, UCC
- Registered Midwife with experience in maternity setting
Technicians – Only HAAD licensed or HAAD exam exempted candidates.
- Clinical Pharmacist
- Respiratory Therapist
- Central Sterile Services Technician (CSST)
- IT Data Analyst – Minimum of 3 year’s experience required. Well versed in MS SQL Database and general business application support
- Practice Manager – Minimum of 3 years’ experience in a physician’s office with at least 2 years in supervisor capacity; Experience with revenue Cycle Management preferred; Knowledge of EMRs, CPT and ICD-9 coding required.
- Business Financial Analyst – More than 3 years financial analysis or accounting experience; CPA is preferred.